The diary of an Elle Girl

Thoughts, Wishes and Make up! <3

Sunday 3 June 2012

A Nars Beauty Bargain

So trawling the internet for sales again - I came across the absolutely gorgeous Nars Bargain -

I used my 10% student discount and it came to £35 - student discount is so widely available now I think it would be quite easy to find someone to share theirs with you if you didn't have one - and here's what you get.

It's for sale on the asos website at the moment for £39 - but comes down to £35.10 with discount.

http://www.asos.com/Nars/NARS-SS12-Love-Rite/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=2061355&cid=12778&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=20&sort=-1&clr=Love+rite

It's a great way to get your hands on a good base selection of Nars products being a Nars rookie I thought it was perfect for me.

This Nars Beginners set from Asos included  
Mini Blush Duo in Amour/Desire
Illuminator in Orgasm
Lip Gloss in Turkish Delight
Lip Gloss in Greek Holiday




So there you go - I hope you find this useful! -


What Nars products do you love, and where do you buy yours?


Kisses -
E <3
xoxo  

No comments:

Post a Comment